Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello world!

this is my very first blog. 
I admit that I am not a good writer or anything about words. 
I've just attended a workshop about blogging and get motivated to make one. hahaa.

The speaker asked me "why do you want to make a blog?" 
After a bit "errr... errr" finally I answered, "just trying.." :)

Then the speaker continue her speech. For her, blog is like a garbage can.
It is a place for you to just put everything that you've been thinking. Rather than saving it for your self and get stressed (if it is a problem, of course..), you better write it and share with others. It will help. That is really truly right! I definitely agree with her. Sometimes I got a lot of thoughts in my mind, good or bad one. And I think I need a place to just pour it out and save it, so then I can look back and remember about it. sooooo... finally.. here I am with my blog. hehe.

okay that's all. 



No comments :

Post a Comment