Saturday, May 15, 2010

Youtube Songs

Lagi mau ngerjain report tapi ujung-ujungnya malah buka-buka youtube. Dan akhirnya terdampar disana dan menemukan lagu-lagu yang mnurut saya bagus. hehe.

The lyrics are funnyyy!
Here it is:

Geeky Love



Sittin on my couch just you and me
I make the first move to turn on the tv
It's late at night and your in no danger
Here in my arms as we watch power rangers
I know i'm not clever, I know i'm not smooth
But when it comes to ddr i know how to bust a move
I do this so you smile, I'm not gonna lie
I'll keep on doing this as long as i'm your geeky guy

You could be my wonder woman I could be your superman
We can fight the crime together even when were hand in hand
I'm not much on saving worlds that don't mean i'm a zero
Yet when you need me most i could be your guitar hero
Baby I know

I know im not the coolest or "the bomb"
but i can name every pokemon
I'll be your mario, I'll be your link
I'll save your world before you even think girl

I see you giggiling giving me those little looks
im so oblivious with my nose in those comic books
Realize i fell for you long before my nintendo days
I just hope you fall for me and all of my nerdy ways
Our love is risin', I see you smilin'
Believe me there aint a reason for cryin'
Doing everything to gain a level in your heart
But I can't make the move until you press start

So am I just so out of date that you just wish to throw away
Am I just a bonus round that takes a part in all your games
Maybe just a pop up that you click delete from your fate
Could I be the one whos all up in your top eight
Girl I can't wait

I cant explain this feeling you been giving me
Unknown forces makes me want to turn off my 360
Forget my wii I know that we got have this specialty to see
That love and hope will be our rope to hold til we live happily

So just for a moment be that damsel in distress
Where I can carry you within my arms and my chest
When they ask about this song I'll say I need to show her
Why am I so in love with her even after game over


Here is another video called Mario Kart's Love Song


You be my princess
I'll be your toad
I'll follow behind you
on rainbow road
Protect you from red shells
wherever we go
I promise.

Noone will touch us
if we pick up a star
If you spin out
you can ride in my car
When we slide together
we generate sparks
in our wheels and our hearts

The finish line
is just around the bend
I'll pause this game
so our love will never end
Let's go again

The blue shell is coming
so I'll go ahead
If you hang behind
it'll hit me instead
but never look back
cause I'm down but not dead
I'll catch up to you

Don't worry about
Bowser or DK
Eat this glowing mushroom
and they'll all fade away

to the mushroom cup
and the flower cup
and the star cup
and the reverse cup



1 comment :