Tuesday, December 15, 2009

interview first day.

I went to KDC near Asia Jaya LRT station. I have never been there before, so at the day, I woke up earlier just in case I get lost or something. 7 o'clock in the morning, I went out from my house waiting for the bus. Okay, here is the route.

my house>>putrajaya>>bandar tasik selatan>>masjid jamek>>asia jaya>>KDC

!!! can't imagine that I will do that for 3 months everyday... 
On the other hand, I am also amazed. WOW! I'm going to my first interview! :)

I arrived there at 9 am. 1 1/2 hour earlier. I really don't know what to do. I went back to station, sitting at the bus stop, waiting for the time. Then I took out my small note book, write everything that happen there. And then an idea popped in my mind. I make a birthday card (kind of..) for my sister in my book, and then took a picture of it. post it on facebook. yey!
(maybe people that sitting next to me thought that I'm weird.. taking photo of notebook. haha. don't really care bout that). 

Soooo. here it is. tadaaa.
However, the interview was nice. Even though I was quite nervous and there were some questions that I couldn't answer. (huuu...)  But after all, I was accepted. yey!

At first I was a bit not in the mood because of the unanswered question, and the place, I mean the people there are not like what I thought. But I learned something today:

When you're given an ice cream sundae for free, you don't complain over a missing cherry. 

What I get is more than enough. I was accepted. The building was nice. I will learn a lot of lesson there. Why should I complain about other small things? So this time, I learn to see things from the back of different glasses. Called "positivity". 

thx God for all.


No comments :

Post a Comment