Saturday, March 6, 2010

Could you trust Me?

Trusting someone isn't easy.
Trusting God goes the same way.

I might say, "I trust you God". But then ended up keep asking the same wish for about hundred times. Is that TRUST?

If you are in a group work and you are given some works to do, and you are doing it properly. You promised that the work will be done next week. But your group seems to be kind of 'faithless' in you, so they keep asking you about the work. Every hour, everyday. How would you feel? You might think that they don't believe in you.

Whether we realize it or not, we did it. Or at least, I did it. So many times. I asked God to help me, to lead me, to give me this and that. But I just couldn't sit still to wait for His answer. I keep on repeating what I asked. The fear of not getting what I want seems much bigger than my faith. Or maybe I just say it, in case He forgot. Even though I know He won't. How silly.

It's not wrong to ask God. Yes, we are allowed to do it. But I think that's not what faith is supposed to be.

Faith: trusting in silence

Sometimes we cannot see His hands, yet we know His heart, don't we? He is God, our father, our best friend. He knows what He's doing in you.



2 comments :